5 Feb 2014

Lea's Review: Cain's Salvation by Sarah O'Rourke


I was given this book by the author for an honest review.

At first I was hesitant in reading this book. I read and re-read the first few pages a couple of times and couldn't get into it. Probably because I was busy with other books simultaneously. But as I sat down and forced myself to concentrate on just this book I actually found it very entertaining.
The characters were nicely developed and I loved how the book was written from everyone's perspective without being boring. As I was reading the hotter scenes, i started getting a sense of Dèja Vu with my own life. It gave me a sense of nostalgia.

I really loved the characters of Cain and Faith and wished that there was more to read at the end. It was a moment of silence at the end of the book where you sit with the book in hand and just think with the warm fuzzy feeling running through you. 

It really was a great read, and I would read it again in the future.

Thanks Sarah O'Rourke for a great story.

Follow our reviews on Facebook:

or me Lea on Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment